Rapidly deployable and customizable solutions
Convenience & Service
Colocation options providing rapidly deployable, scalable, and customizable solutions including dedicated rooms, suites, and halls
Client-specified construction and delivery
Choice + Control
Focus and collaboration resulting in requirements-driven, custom-built solutions.
Base-building speed and delivery options
Leverage capital management options, speed-to-market, and construction flexibility.
Data Center Management Partnership
Prime Data Centers takes a different approach to partnership by co-creating capital expenditure and real estate strategies with its customers that both advance their physical business interests in the digital world and increase per share valuations. It’s what we call data center “Partnership-as-a-Service”.
A private firm owned by entrepreneurs controlling $6B in assets and a 15 year tenure in development of technology and real estate projects. Prime provides customers with ownership options and dynamic leasing models defining a true corporate partnership. Talk to us to find out why we’re your best choice for a trusted data center development partner in California. Read our blog and press pages to see what we’ve been thinking about recently.
Lease To Own
- Dynamic lease & ownership model for public and private enterprises
- Self-driven transition from lease to ownership
- Partnership structured for accounting optimization (FASB ASU 2016-2)
Resource Delivery and Management Options
- Collaborative facility & security management – Prime + Client
- Client-owned/managed operations
- Prime-purchased and delivered client-specific infrastructure
- Align interests with 100% transparency
- Client-capitalized lease structures – value and cash flow accretion
- Structured for accounting optimization (FASB ASU 2016-2)
- Results in significant implied lease cost reduction at discretion of customer
- Alleviate business-distracting obligations
- Transfer facility operations, security, and infrastructure investment responsibilities
- Create financial efficiencies and flexibilities
- Reinvest in main business