Prime’s Sacramento Data Center is located on 38 acres in McClellan Business Park, less than 90 minutes from the Bay Area with all significant amenities and tax incentives.
68,500 square feet and up to 8MW of N+1 critical power
- Street Address: 2407 AK Street
- City, State Zip: Sacramento, CA 95652
- Proximity: 15 minutes from Sacramento City Center and 90 minutes from Bay Area
- Private FBO: Within McClellan Park
- Campus Size: 38 acres
- Hotel, recreation facilities and service offices on Campus
- Gross S.F.: 68,853
- Floors: 1-single story
- Fully rebuilt – completion 2019
- Parking: 20 spaces
- SFHA Zone: Zone X
- Seismic Rating: Zone 1
- Outside the 500-Year Flood Plain
- Usable Floor Space: ~40,000
- Space Options: Private Suite, Powered Shell- up to 8MW
- Cabinet Densities: up to 35kW
- Floor Type: Slab on grade; 500lbs./s.f.
- Column Spacing: 50 feet
- Ceiling: Gordon Grid
- End-to-End power delivery is provided with no single point of failure. All critical components are designed to at least N+1.
- UPS Capacity: 8MW
- Substation: 50MVA Dedicated On-site owned by Prime – expandable to 100MVA capacity; feeds 3 69kV
- Backup Power Generation: 5 x 3,000kW diesel generators with w/24 Hours Fuel with onsite campus refueling service
- A+B Feeds on UPS: Yes
- Design P.U.E.: <1.29
- Redundant mechanical cooling (N+1) units with economizers to maintain Premises temperature range in accordance with ASHRAE recommended A-1 “Operating Window”.
- Economizer: Pumped refrigerant
- Heat Containment: Hot-aisle
- Fire Detection: VESDA
- Fire Suppression: Multi zoned double pre-action dry-pipe system supporting all critical areas
- Leak Detection: Yes, within DSE units
- Grounding: Telecom grade
- Capacity: 10-100Gbps
- Carrier-Neutral: Yes – AT&T, Comcast, CenturyLink/Level3, Zayo, Cogent, Consolidated Communications, Wave
- Point of Entry: 2, diverse locations
- Meet-Me-Room (MMR): Yes
- Managed Services: Yes
Security & Certifications
- Multiple layers of security including 24/7 onsite perimeter and interior Surveillance Cameras, Biometric Readers, Electronic Key Card Readers and Man-Trap.
- In-house Network Operating Center and turnkey BMS system
- SOC, HIPPA, SSEA16, PCI compliant
This carrier-neutral facility is strategically located on major fiber routes and has physically diverse pathways to multiple Tier1 long haul and metro fiber providers.
2407 AK Street offers direct access to dark fiber, major interconnection sites and on-ramps to major public cloud infrastructure providers.
And with ultra low latency to all of the major West Coast markets, Prime’s Sacramento data center is a smart choice for companies looking at alternatives to the Bay Area.
The Prime Sacramento Campus is the only data center in Sacramento that is outside the 500-Year Floodplain. And according to the USGS, there is a less than 0.78% probability of a 6.7 magnitude or higher earthquake over the next 50 years, whereas San Jose and San Francisco have a 56% and 32% chance, respectively, of a high magnitude earthquake in this period.