Prime’s newest data center is in the heart of Santa Clara, strategically located on major fiber routes and multiple power feeds with up to 40% lower power rates than other Bay Area providers.
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, the planned facility will be delivered as turn-key or is available as powered shell with 10 MW of critical power with N+1 configuration and up to 14MW of critical power with N configuration.
- Utility: 13.5MVA – Three dedicated 4.5MW utility feeds (option for a fourth feeder)
- UPS: N, N+1 & 2N configuration with lithium-ion batteries (Optional)
- PDU: N+1 or 2N PDU distribution
- Generators: Standby supporting N, N+1 & 2N redundancies
- PUE: <1.2 Design Day
- Density: up to 35 kW+ per rack
- Fuel Storage: 48 hours at full load; multiple <4 hour refueling contracts
- BMS Controls: Fully integrated monitoring
- Mechanical: High-efficiency economized cooling N+1
- Fire Detection: VESDA – Zone configured
- Fire Suppression: Dual-interlock pre-action sprinkler system
- Seismic Importance Factor: 1.5
- Security: PTZ and motion detection camera system coverage with a min 90-day retention; Mantrap entry with anti-tailgating security system; Multi-factor authentication and biometric access and K-rated perimeter fencing
This carrier-neutral facility is strategically located on major fiber routes and has physically diverse pathways to Tier1 long haul and metro fiber providers with access to new dark fiber routes to 11 Great Oaks.